OMG! Is it Halloween already?!!
Don't fret, procrastinators 😊 We here at The Happiness Factory have got you covered! I’ve got 5 last-minute Halloween costumes to save you today at your party!!
Let’s jump right into it!!!
This is by far the easiest costume ever!! You need just 3 things!
A white bedsheet, a pair of scissors, and a marker.
1) Cover yourself with the white bedsheet so that no part of your body is seen. Now mark two dots where your eyes are.
2) Now remove the sheet off you and cut out small circles where you have marked.
3) Put the bedsheet back on so that the holes you cut out align with your eyes. And Voila!You are a floating ghost! How easy is that?!
This is definitely an easy costume, but it will help greatly if you have someone to help you out. For this costume, you just need one thing… good quality toilet paper.
A good mummy costume can be completed with one roll of toilet paper.
1) Start with an outfit of white clothing and begin to wrap toilet paper around different sections of your body.
2) Wrap the toilet paper on your arms and then the torso.
3) Do your neck and head first, then work on your face.
4) Make sure you leave some gaps for your eyes and mouth.
You will need a yellow t-shirt, coloured cards (depending on the emoji you have chosen), scissors and some Double-sided tapes.
The easiest obviously would be the heart emoji or just the one with the smile.
1) Cut out the eye shapes of the emoji
2) Cut out the mouth of the emoji
3) Cut out any other extra things on your emoji
4) Now take some double-sided tape and stick these cutouts onto your yellow t-shirt! And you are done!!!
You will need a black and white striped T-shirt or just a black t-shirt, a black card, some black string or ribbons, a big plain sack/bag and white tape if you’re going for a black t-shirt.
All of the above-mentioned items will surely be at your place and this costume comes together with minimum effort!
1) Trace out a basic mask with the various templates available online on the black card. (just type in burglar mask template)
2) Attach two pieces of black string or ribbon on either side of the mask. This is what you will use to tie the mask with. Make sure it's stuck properly.’
3) Now cut out a big dollar sign using the black card and stick it to your bag using tape. And that’s all for this costume! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Rosie the Riveter
The iconic image of Rosie the Riveter has become a classic over the years and for good reason. This iconic feminist costume screams “girl power” and is super easy to DIY!
This Halloween costume is completely effortless.
All you need is, a favorite pair of jeans, a denim shirt, and a red bandana - to pull your hair back with.
And that’s it! You’re good to go!
I hope you guys found this useful and were able to decide on a costume! Whatever you choose to wear, we can’t wait to see you in it.
Will you send us pictures? Clothes make a statement, but costumes tell a story 😊
Halloween is not only about putting on a costume but it's about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves – Elvis Duran😊