Hey guys !! Today’s makeup idea for Halloween is the "Crying Girl". Don’t worry there is no crying involved. The “crying girl “ is a character in a DC Comics strip. She was an inspiration for the pop artist Roy Lichtenstein. I'd seen quite a few interpretations of the famous blonde during recent Halloweens and was always impressed. Well, for those of you who, like me, have been scared to try certain Halloween makeup looks like this one, now is the chance to step out of your comfort zone and try this look. We are gonna make a simple pop art version of yourself 😊
Let’s get right into then 😊
- Kajal or eye pencil in black
- White eye pencil or red lipstick/lipliner
- Bright coloured lipstick- preferably red
Prep your face and apply foundation if you usually do.
- Line each eye with liquid eyeliner, extending the corners (like a cat eye)
- Outline your eyebrows with a black pencil liner to create the frame of your brows.
- Fill in your brows so they’re a solid block…Like a cartoon character.
It might look a little funny, but I promise it’ll all come together.
Adding the cartoon lines
- Draw thin black lines along your features to give your face that cartoon-like expression.
Outline the shape of your nose, and bold lines below your cheekbones, along your jawline, and on the curve of your chin.
- Outline your lip with a black eye pencil and apply your lipstick.
To give your lips some depth, draw a small white line on one side of your lower lip with a creamy pencil. This cute little addition gives the illusion of a reflection.
Use a white eye pencil to make rows of dots, keep doing this till you cover your whole face and neck.
That’s it! Wasn’t that easy? Now that you’ve figured out your costume, you have one less thing to worry about come Halloween.
Author: Baarathi Venkatesh
I am a basic average girl, and I'm here to save the world 😉 I also enjoy traveling and eating delicious food in my free time 😁 I have a slight obsession of cats and all things cute! I am constantly in search for new adventures and interesting things to do. Absolutely love K-dramas, great books and cozy places. Check out my page for more food related posts.